To access our site, please consider downloading the most current version available of
these three browsers.
Let’s keep it chill in the chat and kind in the comments. We welcome the opportunity to hear from all our travellers and community members. We simply ask that you conduct yourself with kindness, tolerance and respect.
If you have a service-related question, comment or issue, we are more than happy to support. The easiest way to contact us is by sending a direct message through Facebook or Twitter, but if you choose to seek support by commenting on a post, please ensure you keep it suitable for all audiences.
1. You may have heard the phrase, “to each their own!” We all have different opinions and that’s okay. Sometimes you can just respectfully agree to disagree. #AgreeToDisagree
2. There’s an old proverb that says, “you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.” At Swoop we believe you accomplish more by being positive and solution-focused, than you can by being angry or negative. Please keep that in mind in your dealings with other community members. We’re all human beings, let’s agree to treat each other the way we all want to be treated. #GoldenRule
3. “Don’t feed the trolls.” Unfortunately, some posts are antagonistic just for the sake of stirring the pot. They can be hard to ignore, but rest assured that our talented Social Care team is prepared to handle them. When in doubt, take the high road: it’s typically troll-free and the view is better up there anyways.
4. Another adage we love is, “you can be the juiciest peach in the world, and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.” If you haven’t noticed, our social game can be a little sassy sometimes, but we try to keep it classy and it’s never our intention to offend. If you see something you don’t like let us know directly by sending us a private message through Facebook or Twitter. We appreciate getting thoughtful feedback from our communities.
5. Finally, “be groovy or leave man.” Let’s keep it fun, friendly and most of all respectful. If you can’t do that, there’s an Unfollow button you’re welcomed to use.
We have a zero-tolerance policy related to profanity, abuse, cyber-bullying, bigotry, racism, sexism, ageism, hetero-sexism (homophobia), ableism, ethnocentrism, cisgenderism (transphobia), religious imperialism and hate speech of any kind.
If your comment is deemed to be in breach of our policies, Swoop reserves the right to hide or delete your comment with or without notice. Consider that strike one.
If you continually conduct yourself in a way that is deemed inappropriate to community members or in breach of our policies, Swoop reserves the right to permanently ban or block you from the community. That’s strike two and you’re out. We’re not kidding about zero-tolerance.