NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: The #SwoopMeAway with Swoop Contest (The “Contest”) is conducted by Swoop, Inc., located at 330, 4311 12 Street N.E., Calgary, T2E 4P9 (“The Sponsor”).
(a) The contest is open to residents of Canada, excluding the province of Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which he/she resides at the time of entry. (b) The contest is not open to employees and any person who is or purports to be a family member (defined as spouse, common-law, travel companions, dependents for federal income tax purposes, or step- or biological mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son) of any employee of Sponsor, or their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, agents, and advertising or promotional agencies. (c) All Entries are subject to verification at any time. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification) to participate in this Contest. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor in a timely manner may result in disqualification. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid Entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
3. HOW TO REGISTER AND ENTER THE PRIZE DRAW:
(a) The Contest entry period (the “Contest Period”) begins at 11:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on July 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. MT on July 31, 2019. (b) To participate in this Contest, you must have a valid email, Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter Account. If you do not have an account, visit www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com, and/or www.instagram.com, and register in accordance with the enrolment instructions for a free Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter account. (c) There are four (4) ways to enter the contest and each method of entry offers (1) chance to win during the Contest Period. (i) Visit the #SwoopMeAway landing page and fill out the web form to enter for a chance to win. (ii) Visit Fly Swoop on Facebook; and comment on the Official SwoopMeAway Sports Fan Swoopstakes Post with a photo of you cheering on your favourite Canadian football team, and be sure to include the hashtag #SwoopMeAway (iii) Follow @FlySwoop on Twitter; and share a photo of you cheering on your favourite Canadian football team, using the hashtag #SwoopMeAway and tag @flyswoop. Please note your profile must be public in order for your entry to be counted by our contest administration software. (iv) Follow @FlySwoop on Instagram; and share a photo of you cheering on your favourite Canadian football team, using the hashtag #SwoopMeAway and tag @flyswoop. Please note your profile must be public in order for your entry to be counted by our contest administration software. (d) Each Entry Platform will be considered a valid Entry. Each Entrant can enter via any or all platforms to earn up to four (4) valid Entries. To be eligible for an Entry you must comply with Facebook, Instagram and Twitters Community Standards. (e) There are up to four (4) Entries per entrant throughout the Contest Period, for a maximum of one (1) Entry per entrant/per method (email address or social platform). If it is discovered that any person has attempted to use (or attempts to use) multiple names, identities and/or more than one (1) Account to enter the Contest, then (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor) he/she may be disqualified from the Contest and all of his/her Entries voided. Use (or attempted use) of multiple names, identities, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Accounts, or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) to enter or otherwise participate in or disrupt this Contest is prohibited and is grounds for disqualification by the Sponsor. The Releasees (defined below) are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible Entries (all of which are void). (f) IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PERSON BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN MORE THAN THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ENTRIES AS STATED IN THESE RULES. (g) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Although online access and a Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account is required to enter a Contest, no purchase of any kind is required – many public libraries, retail businesses and others offer free access to computers and to the Internet. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts are available without charge.
4. 1 GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize”) consists of round-trip flights for two (2) people from a Canadian airport serviced by Swoop, closest to the winner’s residence, to any regularly scheduled, marketed and operated destination in Swoop’s network. Approximate maximum retail value $1000.00 CAD based on an example for two people to travel roundtrip between Hamilton, ON and Abbotsford, BC. Sponsor will be responsible for applicable airfare taxes, fees and surcharges.
5. GRAND PRIZE CONDITIONS: a. Any and all Contest prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred, assigned, or substituted except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any stated prize (or portion thereof) with an alternate prize of comparable or greater value at its sole and absolute discretion, for whatever the reason. Grand Prize may not be exactly as advertised, and except as expressly warranted herein, any Grand Prize is provided “as is” without further warranty of any kind. b. Grand Prize is valid towards return travel between August 1, 2019 and December 13, 2019. Travel will not be permitted during the following Blackout periods: August 29 – September 3; October 10-15; November 7-12, 2019. Seats are subject to availability and economy space. No changes to destinations, names, travel dates etc., will be accepted. Grand Prize is not valid for any flights departing after such date and extensions to the expiry date are not permitted. Grand Prize must be booked no later than November 5, 2019, after which time the prize will expire. Winner and his/her designated guest must travel on the same itinerary in both directions. Winner and his/her guest are responsible for ground transportation (incl. transfers to hotel) to and from the gateway airport and all other expenses not stated as included herein. Changes to flights and or passenger names are not accepted, once the booking has been confirmed. c. Taxes, fees and applicable surcharges are included and will be paid by the sponsor. d. Transportation is subject to availability, government restrictions and regulations, airline, airport or other transportation restrictions and regulations. Seasonal service and schedule will apply; certain travel dates may not be available. e. All prize details will be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Travel arrangements must be made online at www.flyswoop.com. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuers. The Prize Participants must travel together in economy seats on the same itinerary and are responsible for ensuring they have all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid passport, visas etc.). Sponsor Entities are not responsible in the event any Prize Participant is refused boarding at any time by the airline or airport security. Any unused portion of the prize will be forfeited. Each Prize Participant must be of age of legal majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. The Sponsor is responsible for applicable airfare taxes, fees and surcharges associated with the round-trip flight for two. The winner is fully responsible for all other applicable federal, provincial, and municipal taxes (including income and withholding taxes). Any and all additional costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided including but not limited to health insurance, transportation costs (including carry on, checked baggage fees and excess baggage fees), onboard food and beverage, pre-seat selection, seat upgrades, in-flight entertainment, gratuities and other expenses incurred by the winner (and any guests) in claiming, accepting and/or using the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner
6. WINNER SELECTION: From all eligible entries a random draw will be made in Calgary, Alberta at approximately 1:00 p.m. MT on August 1, 2019 where one (1) eligible winners will be selected to each receive one (1) Grand Prize.
7. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Selected eligible Prize winner will be contacted via email or direct message via the platform of entry (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) within five business days of the prize draw. In order to be awarded the Prize, the selected entrant must respond to the notification within 5 business days. Further, in order be awarded the Prize, the selected eligible entrant must meet all Eligibility requirements and correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question without electronic, mechanical or any other kind of assistance. The skill-testing question will be administered at such time and in such manner as the Sponsor determines in its sole discretion. The selected entrant must then complete and sign a Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded, without substitution, and releasing the Sponsor, the Prize Supplier, their respective affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with any prize or the Contest. The winner must also arrange for the signature and return of a Declaration and Release for his/her guest before being entitled to the Prize. If the winner’s guest is/are a minor, such person must have consent from their parent or legal guardian who must sign the Declaration and Release on their behalf and accompany them on the trip. Such Declaration and Release Forms must be signed and returned within 5 business days of notification, failing which the Prize will not be awarded, and the Sponsor will draw an alternate random winner.
The prize will be awarded as a unique, one-time use voucher code that will be provided via email once all eligibility criteria have been met.