Sign up for ultra-low-fare emails and get other great FlySwoop.com offers!
Your subscription has been successfully created.Go to the homepage
Your subscription couldn't be created at this time. Please try again later.Go to the homepage
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
Help and feedbackIf you require assistance using Flyswoop.com, help in understanding the terms and provisions of this document, or you wish to provide us with feedback please call us
DefinitionsMany of the words and phrases in this Agreement have specific meanings so we have provided those for you to read:
Who are you?Who you are makes a difference in how this Agreement affects you. You may visit or use the Website in different roles at different times as follows
- Visitor - a Visitor is anyone who visits the publicly available parts of our Website but who is not asked to click "accept". Visitors can access information from the Website's publicly available areas without telling us anything about themselves, but by using the Website Visitors still accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Visitors cannot access areas of the Website requiring a password, cannot book travel services, and cannot access the Data.
- Passenger - A Passenger is an individual traveling with Swoop, obtaining travel services from or through Swoop or any other entity, whether in connection with travel services from or through Swoop or otherwise. "Passengers" include individual Agents who book flights for themselves and also include the individuals with respect to whom an Agent makes travel arrangements. A Passenger may book their services personally and/or directly, or they may use an Agent to do so. A Passenger may access the Website as a Visitor on a different occasion without logging in. "Passenger" includes a client of a travel agent and an employee or other person with respect to whom an Agent makes travel arrangements. "Passenger" also includes any person who has an account with Swoop, or who is accessing the Website to view Data or other information about themselves or another individual on whose behalf they are authorized to act, such other information including travel itineraries.
- Agent - An Agent is any person who books travel services on behalf of
another individual in any manner. You are an Agent if you fit within any of
- You are booking travel services on behalf of a friend, parent, child, spouse or other family member (but with respect to bookings you make for yourself, you are a Passenger); or
- You are a travel agent, or you are an employee, officer, director, contractor or agent of a travel agent (unless you are an agent but booking your own arrangements, in which case you are a Passenger); or
Other terms to know:
- "act on behalf of", or similar words, means to enter into contracts or agreements in the name of or on behalf of a Passenger, which must be with their knowledge, consent and authority (unless they are a minor and you are their parent or guardian and have the legal right to do so on their behalf), and includes making travel arrangements or bookings, contracting for the supply of wares or services and supplying personal information of a Passenger or other individual in connection with doing so.
- The "Data" means any and all records, documents, data and information related to travel arrangements and bookings for Passengers, including without limitation information with respect to all travel arrangements, itineraries and schedules, contact persons, holders of credit or debit cards, dates and times of flight arrival, airlines and flight numbers, arrival and departure dates and times, hotel, lodging, accommodation bookings and schedules, Personal Information related to Passengers and persons accompanying Passengers, bookings on other carriers, including airlines, buslines, limousines, chauffeurs, tour operators and similar service providers, rental car bookings, and related matters.
- "Personal Information" means all information about a Passenger, about you, or about any other identifiable individual, including, without limitation, name, date of birth, age, gender, travel arrangements, financial information, credit or debit card and billing information, health information, allergies, food preferences, seating preferences, height, weight, consumer type and any and all other information related to or that can be connected with an identifiable individual.
Persons with special needsReservations for persons who may have special needs require extra qualifying information for Swoop to effectively meet our Passengers' needs. Please contact us to make a reservation of this nature. Swoop reserves the right, without liability, to cancel any reservation made through our website for a person with special needs or disabilities, if, in Swoop's sole discretion, reasonable accommodation in accordance with Swoop guidelines on the transportation of such Passengers, cannot be provided in respect of the reservation made.
Your warranty and representations to SwoopYou warrant and represent to Swoop as follows:
- Except where you are making your own travel arrangements, or where you act on behalf of a minor and are that minor's guardian or parent, you have the full and complete authority and consent of the Passenger to enter, upload, download, edit, modify, add to and delete from the Data with respect to the Passenger, including their Personal Information;
- By accessing the Website and/or adding to, deleting or modifying Data with respect to any Passenger, you are not breaching any contract, duty or law or infringing anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other legal rights;
- By selecting a consumer type when making your own travel arrangements, or where you act on behalf of another Passenger, you should be aware that the functionality available varies by the site selected, and,
- You are aware of the contents of this Agreement and agree to follow its terms and conditions.
Compliance with rules and regulationsYou agree you will follow all the rules and regulations set by Swoop from time to time. Those rules and regulations are currently as set out in this Agreement, as well as in all applicable tariffs filed by Swoop. These rules and regulations will apply to use of any kind of the Website and access to the Data and will apply to you whether you are an Agent or a Passenger, or, as applicable, a Visitor.
You agree and confirm that:
- you are at least 18 years of age
- you possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use the Swoop website in accordance with all of the terms and conditions contained in this Swoop website Reservations Agreement;
Your agreementYou agree that at all times:
- Your access to this Website is for your use for the stated purposes in this Agreement only. You will not allow or provide access to this Website to any unauthorized person or any person under the full age of majority in your jurisdiction, unless such access is continuously supervised by you;
- You are using this website solely to determine the availability of travel related goods and services and to make a legitimate reservation with Swoop.
- If you are a bona fide Agent, as defined in this Agreement, your access to this Website is permitted solely for the purposes of carrying out your role as an Agent, and any access or use other than as permitted to an Agent is prohibited. You are permitted to access this Website and download copies of content from this Website for use within your own organization only to the extent reasonably required to fulfill your obligations to the other individual or individuals for whom you are booking travel services;
- If you are a bona fide Visitor or a Guest, you are permitted to access this Website and download copies of content from this Website for non-commercial and personal use only;
- You will select the consumer type appropriate to the person that will be travelling.
RelationshipYou agree that by using Swoop's website or by making a reservation, you and Swoop are not entering into:
- An employment relationship
- A business partnership or joint business venture;
- A consulting relationship; or
- A relationship where either of you act as each other's legal agent.